Getting 504 error: Gateway Time-out

hi, when i am generate PDF i am getting 504 error gateway time out in the last month, but its not consistent and its really unclear why…
i will really appreciate if you can explain me why ? and when this issue fixed.
regards

@olderanrnd

We have recently improved the hardware and memory resources of Aspose.PDF Cloud server. However, if you still facing the issue then please share your input document along with the sample code. We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

@tilal.ahmad We are receiving a gateway timeout on a large percentage of our calls to the PDF API and we have been for about a week (we call to append a PDF and add a stamp). Can you please confirm what is happening please? I really am quite tired of reporting these performance issues with your solution.

@MikeAshtonAJB

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We recently upgraded our hardware along with the memory resources of Aspose.PDF Cloud service. It significantly improved its performance. For the gateway timeout error, can you please confirm which API method exactly throwing the gateway timeout error and share a sample problematic document as well? We will try to replicate the issue and fix it.