Get printable answer sheet after sheet generation

I trying to crate a custom answer sheet (in a txt file) and use the curl statements to generate the OMR sheet. I am able to send the POST request and I am returned a massive response. How would I generate/get the printable answer sheet from this?

Here is my curl statement:

curl --location --request POST 'https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/omr/customSheet.txt/runOmrTask?actionName=GenerateTemplate' \
    --header 'Accept: text/plain' \
    --header 'Content-Type: application/json' \
    --header 'Authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6Ikwb...wHk3nz_NuKnsif10kpCI3rOsfnno8cP1A' \
    --data '{
        "MarkupFile": "ewoJImVsZW1lbnRfdH...kJCQl9CgkJCV0KCQl9CgldCn0K",
        "Images": {},
        "Settings": {
            "PaperSize": "Legal",
            "BubbleColor": "black"
        }
    }'

If I look at the response I get from this I notice that I get base64url for a .png file and .omr file (decoding both result in nothing) but if I scroll further down in the response I get the following:
“WARNING:omr_form_generator: Working on string 0: ?custom_answer_sheet=Example\n String is not recognized as element and will be ignored”

@Manawat27

We are looking into the issue and will update you shortly.

@Manawat27
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): OMRCLOUD-199

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.