Free space on Aspose Cloud default storage

Aspose,

I am trying to delete some files to get below the 30 MB limit. But I cannot seem to accomplish it on either the iPad or the Mac. I select a single file or multiple files and hit the Delete button. It “greys” the screen and does nothing except lock up the screen. I have to close that tab of the browser to get out of it.

Do you have any suggestions or offer any support to get below the limit? I haven’t used it enough to see if I want to upgrade. It is a little awkward within WordPress and sometimes gives me errors when I try to select only certain posts. So, I am still experimenting.

Kevin

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Sabrina Tran. (private)

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for contacting support. Please provide us your registered email with Aspose Cloud service. We’ll investigate the delete process.
Kevin3:
I haven’t used it enough to see if I want to upgrade. It is a little awkward within WordPress and sometimes gives me errors when I try to select only certain posts. So, I am still experimenting.
Please create separate threads for each your Wordpress problem in the appropriate Aspose Website forums. Please also provide complete details of each use case, so that it helps us to replicate the issue on our side.