Formatting issue in HTML to PDF Conversion

Hi dears,
support me please, can’t get why exactly I’m getting the following error if I’ve created internal storage.

GET http://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/pdf/create/html

{
“RequestId”: “c5c62845-ba6b-4bce-8128-600d45738917”,
“Error”: {
“Code”: “errorAmazonS3Storage”,
“Message”: “AmazonS3 Storage exception: The specified key does not exist. Bucket ‘aspose.cloud-filestorage-prod’, FilePath ‘981318/2256dea3-e651-4c59-b02a-2abe8348aa06/test_ai/123/aspose_test_file.zip’”,
“Description”: “Operation Failed. The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.”,
“DateTime”: “2023-12-07T13:40:13.8848277Z”,
“InnerError”: null
}
}

@Kirll

Please double check the file path/availability; it will resolve the issue.

@tilal.ahmad
Thanks, it works, but the response “Unrecognized response type; displaying content as text.” - shouldn’t it be a link to PDF or “Successfully created” and the file appears in my store?

@Kirll

Please note that the GetHtmlInStorageToPdf API method converts the HTML file (located on storage) to PDF format and returns the resulting file in the response. You can use the response accordingly. However, if you want to convert HTML file from cloud storage and save resulting PDF to cloud storage, then please use PutHtmlInStorageToPdf API method.

@tilal.ahmad
Thanks, your support is highly appreciated.
The topic can be closed.

MAIN NOTES:

1. all names of the files must be same (with Aa/Zz capital letters)
  2. all names of the files must be with format type e.g. .zip.html
1 Like

@Kirll

It is good to know that your issue is resolved. Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Pricing of Aspose.PDF Cloud and Aspose.Slides Cloud

Hi @tilal.ahmad,
Could you help with HTML rules to convert?

The questions are:

1. What exact rules shall I use to prepare HTML for converting it to PDF using Aspose.Pdf Cloud - API References?
    Assumption: shall I prepare HTML as an e-mail markup using e.g.:
    < td >
    < tr >
    </ tr >
    </ td >
  2. What is the best way to put images into HTML file?
    Thanks in advance,

@Kirll

I am afraid it is difficult to suggest best practices for the creation of HTML. You may google for the requirement. However, if you face any issue with HTML to PDF conversion using Aspose.PDF Cloud, then we can help you out in this case.

@tilal.ahmad I mean, I’ve tried to convert the usual HTML folder (with fonts and imgs) and it wasn’t a successful experience, it could be that I just tried to use the wrong Product (PDF converter)?!

Would you mind suggesting any other possible option?

Finally, I need to know if I can use any of your products to convert such a file as: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmTTn5oOV6D1h8g-m61iJgxqqMBY3Q?e=Ma6SEY

@Kirll

Thanks for sharing your sample document. We are looking into it and will share our findings with you shortly.

Hi @tilal.ahmad any news here, please?

@Kirll
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFCLOUD-4028

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@Kirll

We are investigating the conversion issue but are unable to find images path ../../images/edit-bg.svg. How have you generated this HTML via some tool?

@tilal.ahmad hello,
Our Design team made it.
Please find the correct file via link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmTTn5oOV6D1h8hTcOubqF2f3gOovg?e=H0wHa0

@Kirll

Thanks for the sharing updated HTML file. We noticed the output PDF formatting issue. We will investigate the issue(PDFCLOUD-4028) and share our findings with you as soon as possible.

Output.pdf (17.0 KB)

@tilal.ahmad
Thanks for your efforts, we are about to use your service with the commercial account but this issue is a showstopper, so ping me please since it’s investigated and fixed or in case something is required from my side.

@Kirll

Sure, we will contact you for any further information if required.

@tilal.ahmad
Any news please?

@Kirll

I’m afraid the issue is still pending for the investigation in the queue.