Fatal error: Class 'Psr\Log\AbstractLogger' not found in

Hello,

I’ve just downloaded the latest php sdk from github and I’m getting this error:
Fatal error: Class ‘Psr\Log\AbstractLogger’ not found in path\Aspose_Cloud_SDK\src\Aspose\Cloud\Common\Logger.php on line 15

Here’s what I’ve done so far, mostly copied from an example:
<?php
use Aspose\Cloud\Exception\AsposeCloudException as Exception;
use Aspose\Cloud\Common\AsposeApp;
use Aspose\Cloud\Common\Logger;
use Aspose\Cloud\Common\Utils;
use Aspose\Cloud\Common\Product;
use Aspose\Cloud\Storage\Folder;
use Aspose\Cloud\Slides\Converter;

function ppt_uploader_autoloader($class) {
$allowed_namespace = array(
‘AsposeApp’,
‘Product’,
‘Folder’,
‘Logger’,
‘Converter’,
‘Utils’,
);
$arr = explode(’\’, $class);

if (in_array($arr[‘3’], $allowed_namespace)) {
include ‘Aspose_Cloud_SDK/src/’ . $arr[0] . ‘/’ . $arr[1] . ‘/’ . $arr[2] . ‘/’ . $arr[3] . ‘.php’;
}
}

spl_autoload_register(‘ppt_uploader_autoloader’);

‘Psr\Log\AbstractLogger’ is not in the sdk that I can see, any ideas?

kim

oops missing a bit:

AsposeApp::$appSID = “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”;
AsposeApp::$appKey = " xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
Product::$baseProductUri = “http://api.aspose.com/v1.1”;

Hi,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides and please accept my apologies for delayed response.

I have observe the issue detail shared by you and have observed that you are missing reference to classes in PSR package in your application that is needed to use Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP. Please download and install the PSR package from this link or any other source. Then please try using Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP and hopefully it will work.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks, I think I’ll wait until this product is a little more refined until I try it again, it’s all a bit untidy, no examples, really messy oop. things that don’t work, also 100 processes trial is too few to test with. I also question somewhat whether passing 100MB ppt files to another server and expecting it to throw back 1,000 smaller ppt files is going to work as well as using the DLL version on a local server, which works fine, however we wanted to use php, lose the asp stuff and not have to use java. I have made a workaround using php and asp.

Cheers for now.

kim

Hi Kim,

Thank you very much for sharing the feedback. Please feel free to share and contact us if you have any further inquiries in future.

Many Thanks,

Hi Kim,

1. As far as PHP SDK is concerned, you should install it using composer.json to automatically install all dependencies. Please check installation section at https://github.com/aspose-slides-cloud/aspose-slides-cloud-php for more details.

Aspose for Cloud APIs are platform independent and can be used in any platform. Our Cloud SDKs are just wrappers to facilitate users to write less code and quickly get started with the APIs. You can also use REST examples.

2. You can find REST and SDK examples in the documentation. Please check Programmers Guide for Aspose.Slides for Cloud REST and SDK examples. PHP SDK examples are available for all topics including split PowerPoint files example which can be used to convert one large file to number of smaller files. You can also find PHP SDK tests in the tests folder at https://github.com/aspose-slides-cloud/aspose-slides-cloud-php.

3. Regarding 100 processes trial, it is 100 document operations (create, convert or update) per month and in most cases it proved sufficient. If your requirement is more than that, you can create new accounts according to your requirement; every new account will give you additional 100 operations per month. If you do not want to create new accounts, please let us know and we will reset your quota for your existing account.

4. Processing 100MB files is not supported for every user at the moment. Only large/enterprise customers can avail this option on special request. Other customers can process up to 20MB files.

Please let us know if you want to know anything else about Aspose for Cloud or want any features added to Aspose for Cloud. If using Aspose.Slides for .NET via COM or Aspose.Slides for Java via PHP-Java-Bridge works in your case, you can go for that option.

Best Regards,