Export WordsPress Posts and pages to DOCX with Aspose Doc Exporter WordPress plugin generates empty zip

Dear Sirs,

I have tried many times of using your plugin but I always get an empty document (word) or an empty zip. Y have seen I am not the only one that has this problem.

How can I solve the problem? I have read how to put the app in there, and I think it has been done perfectly.

Best regards

This Topic is created by sohail.aspose using the Email to Topic plugin.

@info

The only reason you are getting empty output document is that either

1. you have not specified App Key and App SID in the Plugin Settings or
  2. mistakenly wrote App Key value in App SID field and App SID value in App Key field.

If not already, please get your App Key and App SID from Dashboard

Secondly go to Plugin Settings page:

Finally, enter App Key and App SID in the respective fields:

The plugin should now work correctly.

I had already read this thread. I have followed the instructions more than 10 times and it does not work.

Your panel is not clear for me. Should I use all the times the same app or should I create a different one everytime?

It is a pity that it does not work. When it function ok is a very interesting plugin.

Thanks in advanced and regards.

@tomferrb

Would it be possible you create a simple video showing the steps you are taking to export Blog Posts to Word documents? It may help us in reproducing the issue on our end.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Decommpresison failed. i am using mac. what should i do sir

@Madrasdada

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share some more details about the issue along with error details, so we will guide you exactly.

Furthermore, please double check that you have entered correct App SID and Key in Aspose Doc Exporter Options and if you are using free Aspose Cloud account then confirm you have enough credits for files processing. Usually, this issue happens when you have already consumed your monthly 50 free credits.

You may check My Usage Tab in aspose.cloud dashboard for error details and please also check pricing page for reference.

A post was split to a new topic:https://forum.aspose.cloud/t/aspose-doc-exporter-wordpress-plugin-not-working/3375

@Madrasdada

We want to share an update, please try the latest version of Aspose DOC Exporter WordPress Plugin. We have introduced a lot of new features in it and now exception handling is improved in this version as well.