Export WordPress posts to Word documents with Aspose DOC Exporter returns zero bytes zip file

Hi, I’m trying to download all of my blog posts to word docs (there are hundreds!) - each time I run the exporter I get a zip file the creates cpgz file and then another zip file if I try to open that one. Each zip file created is zero bytes.

I’ve tried unticking the export each post individually and I’ve tried multiple different file types - I keep getting the same error.

I have version 3.3 installed. Please can someone help?

@Shelley_Beth

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please note you are getting the issue because you have consumed your monthly 150 free credit limit. You can check the error details from the My Usage tab of your aspose.cloud dashboard . We bill every API call with 1 credit (+ extra credits for files larger than 20MB). To resolve the issue, please check the pricing page for available pricing plans and buy the desired pricing plan from the dashboard.

@Shelley_Beth

We have recently released a new version of Aspose DOC Exporter WordPress Plugin. It has better error handling along with the other improvements. Now in your scenario, it throws a meaningful error message at the time of export. Please give it a try and feel free to contact us for any assistance.