Excel to PDF conversion API of Aspose.Cells Cloud is throwing Error: An error has occurred

Hi Aspose’s Support,

I have converted Excel to Pdf as following sample :

In this morning (from 02:00 GMT+07 until now, 09:20 GMT+07), I’ve got a lot of errors when using Aspose Cloud when converting from Excel to PDF (not always). The response error message is : {“Message”:“An error has occurred.”}and I don’t know why.

For example, with the hyperlink for download Excel file from Apose Storage on browser as following :
http://api.aspose.com/v1.1/storage/file/1234567890_1860174.xlsx?appSID=febd886e-b9dc-4514-9deb-73f48f81dc71&signature=JWkvEesgAoveecdRLeV0uixXATA
=> I try it about about 5-10 times and I can download Excel files successfully, but once or twice, I have received the response message : An error has occurred. (as screenshot in attachment)

Can you tell me what’s wrong with them ?

Thanks,
Chien

Hi Chien,

We are investigating the issue and will update you soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Chien,

Aspose for Cloud is hosted on Amazon servers and we are using Amazon EC2. Amazon are facing connectivity issue in some regions and the issue in fact is at their end. We are in touch with Amazon support to get this issue fixed as soon as possible.

You will be updated as soon as it is fixed. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,