Error, when installing aspose in 2 domains

I installed aspose-words-exporter on 2 domains. I deleted aspose from 1 domain.
When I try to export a document there are warnings and errors.
I suppose it is a path error to the deleted domain. How can I fix this error.
Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/sd-it.eu:/usr/local/lib/php) in /var/www/sd-it.eu/html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/vendor/aspose-cloud/aspose-words-cloud/src/Aspose/Words/ObjectSerializer.php on line 270 Warning: fopen(): Filename cannot be empty in /var/www/sd-it.eu/htm…
The deleted url is sd-it.eu the desired domain is the subdomain ibp.sd-it.eu!

@pallasser

Kindly deactivate and delete the plugin from both sites and reinstall on the desired one. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the plugin. Hopefully it will resolve the issue. However, if the issue persists, then please confirm that are you using the plugin in the Multi-Site environment? And does it works for you in a non-Multi-Site environment?

Furthermore, please also check whether there any restrictions imposed by server on PHP environment like access to temp files, etc. If yes, please share all the restriction details.

@pallasser

Kindly deactivate and delete the plugin from both sites and reinstall on the desired one. Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the plugin. Hopefully it will resolve the issue. However, if the issue persists, then please confirm that are you using the plugin in the Multi-Site environment? And does it works for you in a non-Multi-Site environment? Furthermore, please also check whether there any restrictions imposed by server on PHP environment like access to temp files, etc. If yes, please share all the restriction details.