Error when exporting from WordPress

Hello, I have run into an issue with the WordPress plugin ( Aspose Doc Exporter). It was working fine this morning and last week. However, just now when I went to export more files I get the following errors below. Can you assist in figuring out what is going on? Thanks

Invalid File!Invalid File!Invalid File!
Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/camielb4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/aspose_doc_exporter_admin.php:293) in /home/camielb4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/aspose_doc_exporter_admin.php on line 301

Warning : filesize(): stat failed for /home/camielb4/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/exported-documents1587420099.zip in /home/camielb4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/aspose_doc_exporter_admin.php on line 305

Warning : Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/camielb4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/aspose_doc_exporter_admin.php:293) in /home/camielb4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/aspose_doc_exporter_admin.php on line 305

Warning : readfile(/home/camielb4/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/exported-documents1587420099.zip): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/camielb4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/aspose_doc_exporter_admin.php on line 307

@vmarie

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please check and share the error details from the My Usage tab of your aspose.cloud dashboard ?

Furthermore, please confirm, which version are you using? We have recently updated the Aspose DOC Exporter Version 3.3. If you are using some old version, then please try the updated version and share the results.

I don’t see any place to add this to the Usage Tab of the dashboard. When I click on the Need Help link on the dashboard. I get directed to this forum.

I do have the most recent version installed. I also though the issue may be tied to my usage (on the free plan) but it looks like I still have storage and I deleted all the files I had previously downloaded since I have a copy of them. But still getting the same error.

@vmarie

Thanks for your feedback. Please share your credentials (APP KEY and SID) via private message. I will check it and will share my findings with you.

@vmarie

Thanks for sharing your credentials. I have checked your usage logs using usage API and noticed that you are getting issue because you have consumed your monthly free limit. statistics.zip (16.4 KB)

You can also check your usage details from aspose.cloud dashboard or download it as well.

"Error: You have reached the limit of credits (credits used: 150). You are allowed to use only 150 credits. Please upgrade your plan to remove the limit… "

@vmarie

Please note, we have released a new version of Aspose DOC Exporter WordPress Plugin. It includes a number of fixes and improvements. Now it has improved error handling. In reference to your above reported issue, it throws a meaningful error message at the time of export. Please give it a try and feel free to contact us for any assistance.

@vmarie

We have good news for you, in Aspose.Words DOC Exporter WordPress Plugin 5.0.0, we have removed monthly free usage limits. Now you can have free unlimited access to the plugin to export WordPress Posts/Pages to DOC/DOCX with a single self-configuration option. Please check the blog post for complete details.