DOCX file exported through WordPress plugin is blank

Hi Aspose,

Can you please help… I’m trying to bulk export my wordpress posts to docx using Aspose. But after 35 successful downloads, the next ones come out as blank docx already.

What seems to be the problem?

Thanks

Nina

This Topic is created by salman.sarfraz using Email to Topic tool.

@ninaysulat.va

We are sorry for the inconvenience. It seems you are using the free trial plan as usually the subjected issue happens when your monthly 150 free credit limit is exhausted. Can you please check the error details from the My Usage tab of your aspose.cloud dashboard and share here? We will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

@ninaysulat.va

In reference to your above issue. We have recently released a new version of Aspose DOC Exporter WordPress Plugin. It has better error handling along with the other improvements. Now, it throws a meaningful error message at the time of export in above subjected scenario. Please give it a try and feel free to contact us for any assistance.

@ninaysulat.va

As another update, we have published a new version of Aspose.Words DOC Exporter WordPress Plugin 5.0.0. It has free unlimited access to Aspose.Words Cloud API to export WordPress Posts/Pages to DOCX/DOC with a single click of self-configuration. Please upgrade to 5.0.0 version to experience all these new features.