Document viewer on browser - On premise docker image

I would like to view all my office documents on browser using Aspose cloud tools. Which APIs Can i use to view the documents on browser? Secondly, can we have an on-premise deployment for the same with docker images?

@abhishekkejriwal

You can convert DOC/DOCX and other supported file formats to HTML using Aspose.Words Cloud API and send output to the browser as a stream. Please check the following documentation for the conversion. Although, it includes an example of DOC to PDF conversion. For DOC/DOCX to HTML conversion, you can set the format parameter value to HTML and proceed accordingly.

Secondly, Aspose.Words Cloud provides Docker container for on-premise deployment as well.

Aspose cloud does provide the online viewer ( Word, PDF Viewer Online ). Is it not possible to directly view the document using the viewer instead of converting it into the HTML form and viewing it? This question is in the context of on-premise deployment in docker.

@abhishekkejriwal

The online Viewer is based on on-premise API(Aspose.Words for .NET) instead of Aspose.Words Cloud. You can check its source code from GitHub. The online Viewer should work with the Docker Container of on-premise API. If you face any issue in this regard then you can please post your query in on-premise API forum.