Document generate issue in version 4.0 where it is working fine in version 1.1

Some issues were found while testing, but they are fixed. I’ll reach out to you once it is online.

Please check that the mail merge is working as you expected.

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
The same issue occurred again with the same data or JSON format.

Response value in V1.1:
D4P1_Digital_Invite-Merged_V1.1.PDF (320.5 KB)

Response value in V4.0:
D4P1_Digital_Invite-Merged_V4.PDF (314.9 KB)

Please check that you said cleanup options “UnusedFields,EmptyParagraph”

HI @yaroslaw.ekimov

In Version 1.1 the line is breaking between two persons
image.png (6.4 KB)
But in Version 4.0 it is not breaking
image.png (4.4 KB)

We are using the signed URI : https://api.aspose.cloud/v4.0/words/FileName/MailMerge?withRegions=True&cleanup=UnusedFields&useWholeParagraphAsRegion=False&destFileName=merge_FileName

After changing this cleanup part in the URI same issue is occurring: https://api.aspose.cloud/v4.0/words/FileName/MailMerge?withRegions=True&cleanup=UnusedFields,EmptyParagraph&useWholeParagraphAsRegion=False&destFileName=merge_FileName

Okay, I understood. May I ask you to point out all the differences you wish to be analyzed? As per my understanding, your main request was to remove “,” when there are no data for the template part

Actual Issue is two person details is coming in one line in V4.0 but not in v1.1.

1st person Name: Rep Ramya
1st person full Details: Rep Ramya at or via email at 123@gmail.com

2nd person Name : AHM Planner
2nd person full Details: AHM Planner at or via email at

V1.1 screenshot and response document:
image.png (10.9 KB)
File: D4P_Digital_Invite-Merged_V1.1.PDF (320.5 KB)

V4.0 screenshot and response document:
image.png (8.9 KB)
File: D4P_Digital_Invite-Merged_V4.PDF (314.9 KB)

Hi @yaroslaw.ekimov ,
Any update on this issue?

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-2730) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John

But that issue is still coming in version 4.0.

The issue was about other bug you mentioned, I will link separated task to track progress

Do we have any update on this?

@centris.aspose
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSCLOUD-2784

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Your issue is in the queue. When it is ready, you will be notified.
Thanks for your patience.

Do we have any update on this?

Once the issue is ready, you will be notified. Thanks for your query.

Hi,

There no update on past 2 weeks. is this fixed?

It is in a testing phase; if it is stable, it will be released with the next release.

Could you please check the document I attached, it is fixed in terms of what you mentioned but maybe you find something else
fixed.pdf (317.7 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-2784) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John