Distorted PPT created from xlsx

This is in relation to the Aspose.Cells online app , Please redirect me incase this is not the right forum for that .
observed an issue with this conversion from xlsx to ppt that the last columns values are added in separate slides that leads to incorrect output . Can
Input file - input.xlsx
Output - output.pptx
Aspose.Cell_IncorrectOutput.zip (39.5 KB)

@SachitBatra ,

We got your provided files. We will check it ASAP.

@SachitBatra ,
I manually adjusted the print settings, reduced the margins, consolidated the data onto a single page, and converted the file into a PPTX file.
You can convert the modified Excel file to a PPTX file on the following web page: Merge multiple Excel files, and Conversion.

Enclosing files:
input2.zip (66.6 KB)

Actually I doing this POC for my organisation . Can you help me with what was the problem here ? And will it persist when I perform the conversion with Aspose.Cells Cloud API ?

@SachitBatra ,
I will do my utmost to assist you with any inquiries you may have. You can utilize the Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK to achieve this. First, upload the data to the Aspose cloud storage. Then, you can update the page settings of the worksheet and convert it to the desired format. Here is an example code snippet that demonstrates this basic functionality:

CellsApi cellsApi = new CellsApi(Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("CellsCloudClientId"), Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable("CellsCloudClientSecret"));
        string filePath = @"D:\cells.cloud-toolset\TestData\input.xlsx";

UploadFileRequest uploadFileRequest = new UploadFileRequest();
        uploadFileRequest.UploadFiles = new Dictionary<string, Stream>();
        uploadFileRequest.UploadFiles.Add("input.xlsx", File.OpenRead(filePath));
        uploadFileRequest.path = "TestData\\input.xlsx";
        cellsApi.UploadFile(uploadFileRequest);

PostPageSetupRequest postPageSetupRequest = new PostPageSetupRequest();
        postPageSetupRequest.name = "input.xlsx";
        postPageSetupRequest.folder = "TestData";
        postPageSetupRequest.pageSetup = new SDK.Model.PageSetup();
        postPageSetupRequest.pageSetup.PrintArea = "A1:H101";
        postPageSetupRequest.sheetName = "Sheet1";
        cellsApi.PostPageSetup(postPageSetupRequest);

PostWorkbookSaveAsRequest postWorkbookSaveAsRequest = new PostWorkbookSaveAsRequest();
        postWorkbookSaveAsRequest.name = "input.xlsx";
        postWorkbookSaveAsRequest.folder = "TestData";
        postWorkbookSaveAsRequest.newfilename = "input_xlsx.pptx";
        cellsApi.PostWorkbookSaveAs(postWorkbookSaveAsRequest);

DownloadFileRequest downloadFileRequest = new DownloadFileRequest();
        downloadFileRequest.path = "input_xlsx.pptx";
        using (Stream stream = cellsApi.DownloadFile(downloadFileRequest))
        {
            using( Stream downloadFile = File.OpenWrite("input_xlsx.pptx")) 
            {
                stream.CopyTo(downloadFile);
                stream.Close();
                downloadFile.Close();   
            }
        }

@SachitBatra ,

If you prefer not to use Aspose cloud storage and want to directly process related services, you can invoke the conversion function in the Aspose.Cells Cloud SDK. However, in this case, we’ll need to include additional optimization parameters tailored for the Pptx format you require.

We anticipate that this month’s release will finalize the optimization of the Excel to Pptx conversion.

so we are changing the actual format of input file here in this line, right ? Can you help me if there is any chance of improvement in this ? Like if we can perform the conversion using the original file format ? Like in your upcoming releases , is it on roadmap ?

@SachitBatra ,
We are committed to enhancing the Cloud API to better meet your needs. Currently, we are refining the Excel to Pptx conversion feature, including support for OnePagePerSheet.
We anticipate that this month’s release will finalize the OnePagePerSheet optimization.

@SachitBatra,
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose Cells Cloud 24.1.
To cater to your specific requirements, we have introduced new parameters for file format conversions that involve pagination. Please review the code provided below, along with the accompanying output, to ensure it aligns with your needs.

CellsApi cellsApi = new CellsApi(Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable(“CellsCloudClientId”), Environment.GetEnvironmentVariable(“CellsCloudClientSecret”));
string filePath = @“D:\cells.cloud-toolset\TestData\input.xlsx”;
PutConvertWorkbookRequest putConvertWorkbookRequest = new PutConvertWorkbookRequest();
putConvertWorkbookRequest.File = new Dictionary<string, Stream>() { };
putConvertWorkbookRequest.File.Add(“input.xlsx”,File.OpenRead(filePath))
putConvertWorkbookRequest.pageWideFitOnPerSheet = true;
putConvertWorkbookRequest.format = “pptx”;
using (Stream stream = cellsApi.PutConvertWorkbook(putConvertWorkbookRequest))
{
using (Stream downloadFile = File.OpenWrite(“input_xlsx_convert.pptx”))
{
stream.CopyTo(downloadFile);
stream.Close();
downloadFile.Close();
}
}
input_xlsx_convert.zip (27.3 KB)

Thank you for choosing Aspose.Cells Cloud.

@wangtao is this code not deployed for the Aspose.cells cloud API ? Becaise I am still seeing a distorted ppt while performing same conversion !

@SachitBatra ,

In our most recent update, we configured the pageWideFitOnPerSheet option to true when utilizing the convert API.
Could you specify the code snippet you employed? Additionally, please share the test file and the resulting file, which will assist us in promptly analyzing the issue and providing a solution.