Disparition of file "protected" by "Don't clear folders by regex:""

Hello,

For the conversion we use a font wich is stored in our storage :
myFonts/NUMALIN.TTF

In the “My Storage”> " Manage My Storage" > “Update Storage” configuration we have fill the field “Don’t clear folders by regex:” with the value “myFonts/NUMALIN.TTF”

In two cases these last days the folder myFonts and the font NUMALIN.TTF disapered from our storage. Which give us error such as :

Error: SaveAs. Parameters: name ‘PNREANR5L15B3123.docx’, saveOptionsData ‘{“PrettyFormat”:true,“CssClassNamePrefix”:“assnat”,“CssStyleSheetType”:“Embedded”,“ExportImagesAsBase64”:true,“ExportPageMargins”:true,“ExportPageSetup”:true,“HtmlVersion”:“Html5”,“SaveFormat”:“html”,“FileName”:“PNREANR5L15B3123.html”}’. Exception: not found fonts in.myFonts.

Can you help us to understand why the file myFonts/NUMALIN.TTF is deleted from our storage ?

Thank you,
Bonne fin de journée,
Loïc Plateaux
Division de l’information multimédia
Service de la communication
Assemblée nationale

@Compte_de_prod

We are analyzing the issue. Meanwhile, please confirm you are using only dim@assemblee-nationale.fr account or some other account as well. As we’ve checked that dim@assemblee-nationale.fr account has font folder since 4th June, 2020.

Hello,

We use only dim@assemblee-nationale.fr account.

The folder with the date 4th June, 2020. is in the “test” storage, our problem is in the “PROD Storage utilisé par la conversion” storage.

In the “PROD Storage utilisé par la conversion” storage, i had to recreate the font folder today.

@Compte_de_prod

Thanks for your feedback. We are investigating the issue with “PROD Storage utilisé par la conversion” storage and will share our findings with you soon.

@Compte_de_prod

Thanks for your patience. We have found the root cause of the problem, there was a bug in our job and it’s fixed now. Hopefully, you will not face this issue in the future.

Thank you for your intervention.

Bonne fin de journée,
Loïc Plateaux
Assemblée nationale

I’m sorry to reopen this case.
But it is not resolved.

When I answered 34 mn ago, the file was there.
But just now we have the same problem again. I had to recreate the folder and upload the font 7/2/2020 8:56 AM

Bonne fin de journée,
Loïc Plateaux
Assemblée nationale

@Compte_de_prod

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We are investigating, why this issue appeared again.

@Compte_de_prod

We found another bug and fixed it. Now, your font folder deletion issue is completely resolved. Since yesterday, the storage cleanup job was run 3 times and we have double checked that your font folder is not deleted.