Create Word Report using cURL in Go throws error

I tried to use curl to generate word report.
But error message:
{
“Error”: {
“Message”: “Multipart body length limit 16384 exceeded.”
}
}
What seems to be the problem?
aspose_docker.zip (117.3 KB)

@Lifa

After an initial investigation, we have logged a ticket WORDSCLOUD-1813 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress within this forum thread.

Hi,I notice that the question has been closed.
Is it a bug?

@Lifa

Thanks for your inquiry. I am looking into it and will share the information shortly.

@Lifa

We have analyzed the issue(WORDSCLOUD-1813) and noticed that your request is not multipart. The request for buildReportOnline method is a multipart request. It must contain some parts: one for the template, one for data, and one for settings. And your code passes all data as a single JSON part. Please check our SDK code for reference.

And about the error message, according to RFC, a multipart request could have a preamble and an epilogue. .NET supposes that the size of a preamble is less than 16 kb. It tries to find the first boundary in the 16 kb and it raises the error if it does not find it.

You are marking the request as multipart with ----WebKitFormBoundaryleYasNUDTNztBocF boundary. The JSON data in the request body is more than 16 kb. And the multipart reader throws the exception because the request data doesn’t contain the boundary in the first 16 kb.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-1813) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John