Create / Convert / Manipulate Microsoft Outlook File Template(OFT) file format in Aspose.Email REST API

Currently Aspose.Email cloud supports msg, mht & eml file formats.
However its brother Aspose.Email for .NET supports many other formats including OFT.
Request you to allow OFT file download via Aspose.Email cloud.

@suntasty

Thank you for contacting support.

Unfortunately, at present format ‘OFT’ is not supported. We have requested Product Team to provide support for OFT format. We will update you in this thread once OFT format is supported.

Hi @sohail.aspose,
Thanks for quick response.
My business is currently blocked due to this feature request.
I would really appreciate if you can give me some kind of date by when will you be able to introduce the OFT feature in Aspose.Email cloud.

@suntasty
Let me coordinate with the Product team and share with you approximate implementation date.

Thanks @sohail.aspose.
Will wait for your response.

@suntasty
The product team is working on this feature and investigating how difficult it would be to add OFT format in Cloud API, very soon I will share an update with you.

Thanks for the updates @sohail.aspose.
Eagerly waiting for the tentative dates.

@suntasty
Thanks for your patience. The product team is working on this feature and it will be implemented in the upcoming release.

Hi @sohail.aspose, any tentative dates?

@suntasty
Tentatively Aspose.Email for Cloud new release (with OFT format supported) will be launched between 15th to 20th July 2017.

Thanks @sohail.aspose for your prompt and close-ended responses.

@suntasty

Please note your above requested feature is implemented. Please try the latest version of Aspose.Email Cloud API, it will help you to accomplish your requirement.

curl -X PUT "https://api.aspose.cloud/v4.0/email/convert?fromFormat=Eml&toFormat=Oft" 
-H "accept: multipart/form-data" 
-H "authorization: Bearer [Access_Token]" 
-H "Content-Type: multipart/form-data" 
-H "x-aspose-client: Containerize.Swagger" 
-F "File=@C:/Temp/TestAppointment.eml" 
--output C:/Temp/TestAppointment.oft