Converting USDZ to STL or OBJ in Python Started Returning "Can't handle this file format"

I’ve used for a few months the conversion feature using a Python server and it’s had no issues in returning an .stl or .obj file from a .usdz format. Just today out of nowhere, the .usdz conversions started failing with a, “RuntimeError: Proxy error(ImportException): Can’t handle this file format” on the server.

I switched to attempting to use cURL commands and API to do the same job and now when I successfully get my token and upload the file to storage, I then try convert and I’m getting the error, "{“Code”:“internalError”,“Message”:“The file format is not correct!”,“Description”:“Operation Failed. Internal error.”

I’m not sure if I’m going crazy or something is broken. Any guidance on if something is not working as intended on the backend?

@logandeyo

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking into the issue and will update you shortly.

@logandeyo

Please share your sample code along with input file, as I am unable to reproduce the issue with my sample document.

curl -X POST "https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/3d/saveas/newformat?name=test.usdz&newformat=gltf2_binary&newfilename=test.gltf&IsOverwrite=true" 
-H "accept: application/json" 
-H "authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciOiJSUzI...QJz01eUom3PYmQ" 
-H "x-aspose-client: Containerize.Swagger"