Convert PowerPoint Presentation to HTML5 in PHP with sound and animation using Aspose.Slides REST API

I am interested in “Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP”. Our development and server environment is PHP on Linux. Now let me explain my requirement.

My users are uploading PowerPoint presentations (having both sound and animation). I would like to convert then into HTML5 and then include anywhere in web browser. Is “Aspose Cloud SDK for PHP” eligible to support this requirement?

Or you have something else that you would like to suggest me?

Durgesh

Hi Durgesh,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and suggest you to please visit this documentation link for supported features in Aspose.Slides for Cloud. I regret to share that the support requested by you is presently unavailable in Aspose.Slides.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

What about the sound and animation support? Will animation and sound preserve with Aspose.slide?

Hi Durgesh,

The feature to convert Presentation files with sounds and animations to HTML5 is not supported at the moment. A new feature request has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SAASSLIDES-150. You will be notified via this forum thread once the feature gets resolved.

Thanks & Regards,