Convert PDF to HTML in Java using Aspose.PDF REST API has Italic words formatting issue

We are using Aspose to convert this PDF to HTML and the Italic words are not coming as italic word they are coming as different.Italic error.zip (209.6 KB)

@frxapi

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We noticed the reported text formatting issue and logged a ticket PDFCLOUD-1822 for further investigation and rectification. We will update you as soon as it is resolved.

Hi just following up on the issue above? Thank you

@frxapi

The above reported issue is still pending for the investigation in the queue. As soon as the investigation is completed then we will share an ETA of the fix.

Hi,

I also noticed when Aspose to convert this PDF to HTML it changes the original front as well,=,

The original font is Time Roman and it’s turning it to “VKMLLA+Tahoma Bold”

Thank you!

1 Like

@frxapi

Thanks for the sharing your finding. We will consider it during the investigation.

Hi Tilal,

Just following up on the issues above.

Thank you

@frxapi

The initial investigation revealed that the issue inherits from Aspose.PDF for .NET, the base API of Aspose.PDF Cloud. So in the first place issue will be fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET and then the fix will be ported into Aspose.PDF Cloud. We will notify you as soon as any further update gets available.

Hi Tilal,

Thank you for the follow up. Please let me know of any updates that comes up.

1 Like

@frxapi

Sure, We will inform you as soon as we made some significant progress towards the issue resolution.

Hi Tilal,

Just following up on the issues above.

Thank you

@frxapi

I am afraid the issue is still pending for investigation in the queue. We will share the details/ETA as soon as the initial investigation is completed.

Hi ,

I understand but we are building a software using your product and is currently blocked by this issue. Can we expedite the process?

thank you

@frxapi

We have recorded your concern and will try to expedite the resolution.

Hi Tital,

Just following up! We are getting ready to demo to clients and need a status check.

Thank you

@frxapi

Kindly note, we have planned the issue investigation for the middle of next month but also requested the related developer to check the possibility to investigate it sooner. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

@frxapi

Please use the latest version of Aspose.PDF Cloud to resolve above reported issue. We fixed your reported issue in Aspose.PDF Cloud 21.3.