Convert Image to PDF in the cloud using Aspose.PDF Cloud API

H

How can I do it?
I did not find Imaging in the cloud AsposeCloudSDK.jar.
Aspose.pdf for cloud claims to have this feature, but I can't find any example.

Hi Peter,

Please check following examples to convert images to PDF.

Best Regards,

Thx Muhammad!

Untfortunately I get the response: {“Message”:“The operation does not supported for Google Drive storage.”}. Is there a way to convert image to pdf in the cloud using Google Drive?

Hi Peter,

You are right. Other template types work with third party storages but above mentioned examples do not work with third party storages. This issue has been logged into our issue tracking system as SAASWEBCORE-1986. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Best Regards,

Thx!

What can I expect, when is this going to be implemented (roughly)? I have to report back to the project leader and look for another solution if he decides it’s too long for us.

Is there a way to convert image to pdf in the cloud without storage (via InputStream)? I think we could live with that even if third party storage comes only later.

Hi Peter,

Unfortunately, converting local images to PDF is not supported either. ETA request has been sent to development team and we will share the ETA as soon as we have any update on this.

The only possible way at the moment is to upload your images to Aspose for Cloud storage and then convert.

Best Regards,

Hi Peter,

This has been planned for next week and third party storages will be supported for this feature till the mid of next week.

Best Regards,

Sounds great! Thx!

Hi Peter,

The issue has been fixed. This feature is now available for third party storages as well. Please try converting images to PDF using above mentioned examples and let us know how it goes at your end.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SAASWEBCORE-1986) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.