Convert DOCX to HTML and back to DOCX using Aspose.Words REST API changes color of list items

Hello
I have a problem.
examples.zip (30.0 KB)
I do convert docx to html to docx, without additional transformations and as result I get changing color of list items in result docx file.

@Anatoliy

We have noticed the reported issue with the shared word document, so logged a ticket WORDSCLOUD-1574 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will update you as soon as it is resolved.

Hi @tilal.ahmad - is there any update on this question? Could we perhaps escalate this to get additional help?

Thank you!

@jamesalonso

I am afraid the issue is still pending for the investigation in the queue. However, I have requested the team to complete the investigation and share an ETA asap.

Hello,

Did you have any changes by this question?

BR,
Anatoliy

@Anatoliy

The reported issue is fixed in the July 2022 release of Aspose.Words for .NET and now it will be ported to the upcoming release of Aspose.Words Cloud. We will update you as soon as the fix is included in Aspose.Words Cloud.

Thank you so much @tilal.ahmad

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSCLOUD-1574) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Ivanov_John