Configure google cloud storage with Aspose Cloud

In the gui of goolge cloud storage configuration there are options about “Interoperability Options”. I fill Access Key and Secret, and then remove access token and refresh token. Aspose can not access the google cloud storage. My question is what’s the purpose of “Interoperability Options” in the google cloud storage config gui. Because from the example “Access control in a simple migration scenario ”of google document “Fully migrate from Amazon S3 to Cloud Storage  |  Google Cloud”, it show once give Access Key and Secret, the access token is not required.

Hi Sijie,

Steps to configure Google Drive storage are present in the documentation, however, we are also adding the steps to configure Google Cloud storage and will let you know as soon as it is done.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

I already read that document. But I need know why after I generate access token successfully, the gui let me input “Interoperability Options”, although I can skip it?
Does it mean if I provide “Interoperability Options”, aspose would provide more function?

Thank you

Hi Sijie,

You can ignore this option as it will have no effect (whether you select it or not) on your storage/account. This option was added for GroupDocs and it will not affect Aspose for Cloud users.

Best Regards,