We're sorry AsposeCloud doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.cloud

Charts are rendered incorrectly

After figuring out how to convert the Word docs to HTML and store their images in our own S3 buckets, we are facing a new error, some of the file we are converting have charts or images with text inside, those images are being converted incorrectly:

This is our source file:
CH_07 - Walmart Inc Takes on Amazon.docx (1.3 MB)

This is one of the original charts
Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 3.28.38 PM.png (28.7 KB)

And this is how it looks after the conversion
Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 3.33.57 PM.jpg (36.2 KB)

This is a the fragment of our code that converts the doc to html:
request_save_options_data = HtmlSaveOptionsData.new(
FileName: “#{file_name_without_extension}.html”,
ImagesFolder: ‘images/’,
SaveFormat: ‘html’
request = SaveAsRequest.new(name: file_name, save_options_data: request_save_options_data, folder: folder_name)

What we want to achieve is to get that charts converted as they are in the original word doc, is there some configuration we are missing to achieve it?


I have tested the scenario and noticed that a chart is not a single image as whole, it is constituted of different images and text. Please find the attached HTML zip file. You will notice that charts in the HTML file are fine, but when you check the images separately, these will not make any sense. Please let me know if there is any difference in your question and my understanding.

TestChart.html.zip (1.2 MB)

Well after reviewing our html results it looks pretty similar to what you are sharing in the zip file, it seems that the issue is in our side, on how we are copying that html and rendering it in our site.

I’ll be back if I found other things where you can help us.

Thanks for your help @tilal.ahmad

1 Like