Can not get the value of member 'Inssummary' on type '\u000f '."}

hello,when I build the word report,it report an error:
buildReport Failed:{“RequestId”:“Root=1-61027933-636e1dc141c5a396699edbc0”,“Error”:{“Code”:“ErrorInvalidInputData”,“DateTime”:“0001-01-01T00:00:00Z”,“Description”:“Operation Failed. The input data is not valid.”,“InnerError”:{“DateTime”:“0001-01-01T00:00:00Z”,“Message”:“An error has been encountered at the end of expression ‘insSummary.Data.Inssummary]\u003e’. Can not get the value of member ‘Inssummary’ on type '\u000f '.”},“Message”:“Error while build report”}}

my word template :
image.png (8.8 KB)

my json:
image.png (20.4 KB)

when I delete “<<[insSummary.Data.Inssummary]>>”,generated report successfully
I don’t know what went wrong :cold_face:

@Lifa

Kindly share your template and data file as a zip file. We will test the scenario at our end and will share our findings with you.

Sorry, it’s not that I don’t want to share json files, some of them are confidential data.
I took a nap and found the problem : the field index in json is duplicate
(insSummary and insSummary are the same).
I’m still reporting an error even though I’m case sensitive.
So I change:
<<[insSummary.Data.Inssummary]>>
To:
<<[inspectionSummary.Data.Inssummary]>>

It works!

1 Like

@Lifa

It is good to know that you have managed to resolve the issue using a workaround. However, we investigate the issue and will share our findings with you.

@Lifa

I am sorry for the delayed reply. Please note fields name and table name are case insensitive, so you are getting the issue. You need to use unique names in the template.

It doesn’t matter.
Got it!

1 Like