Bad Gateway Error

@jnugent

We noticed a glitch in our infrastructure, which is fixed now. However, we are monitoring it.

@tilal.ahmad, we are once again seeing the same bad gateway error. Please resolve ASAP!

@tilal.ahmad, please provide an update, we are seeing multiple gateway errors

@tilal.ahmad, any updates?

@jnugent

I am afraid I am unable to notice the issue. However, I have requested our platform team check the server logs for any anomalies.

@tilal.ahmad, we are still seeing the issue. Any updates on your end?

@jnugent

We have noticed a pod had some memory issues, and we have redeployed the pods. Hopefully, it helps.

@tilal.ahmad, we are again seeing the issues again. Any updates?

@jnugent

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. I have escalated the issue and will share an update with you soon.

@tilal.ahmad, once again multiple users are reporting the same gateway error. We need this resolved ASAP!

1 Like

@tilal.ahmad, the frequency of the errors is increasing. What can be done to resolve this today?

1 Like

@jnugent

We are already investigating the issue to find the root cause of the problem. However, we have redeployed the service.

we have this issue too. Is there a fix expected?

@tilal.ahmad, we again are seeing the errors this morning, less than yesterday, but still seeing them

@tilal.ahmad, please provide a status on this issue ASAP

@jnugent

I am afraid we have not concluded the investigation; we are still monitoring the situation. We will share our findings with you shortly.

@tilal.ahmad, did the investigation return any results? We are seeing a lower volume of errors today, but our users are just getting started.

@jnugent

We have increased the number of nodes, which improved the situation, but we are still monitoring the issue.

@tilal.ahmad, when was that update completed? Users are still reporting extended delays and timeouts.

@tilal.ahmad, users are continuing to report the issue. This needs to be fixed. What are the next steps to resolve this issue?