Assistance Required: SSL Connection Error with Barcode Recognition Implementation

Hi,

We are currently facing a challenge with the barcode recognition feature within our application. An error consistently arises when we attempt to process barcode recognition requests. The specific error message we receive is as follows:

“Error: PostBarcodeRecognizeFromUrlOrContent. Exception: The SSL connection could not be established.”

We encounter the same issue when we make requests directly through the Aspose.Barcode Cloud API Reference, which suggests that the problem may not be isolated to our application alone.
Could you please provide us with guidance or suggest steps we might take to troubleshoot and rectify this SSL connection issue?

We use the :
curl -X POST “https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/barcode/recognize?Type=Code128&Preset=NormalQuality&AllowDecreasedImage=false&FastScanOnly=true&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww3.simplitv.at%2Fmedia%2Fwysiwyg%2Fbarcode-6228ada28f2ce.jpg” -H “accept: application/json” -H “authorization: Bearer self.bearer” -H “Content-Type: multipart/form-data” -H “x-aspose-client: Containerize.Swagger”

And the response is:
{
“requestId”: “f97cb996-ca5c-434c-8569-73435226de7b”,
“error”: {
“code”: “errorInvalidInputData”,
“message”: “The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.”,
“description”: “Operation Failed. The input data is not valid.”,
“dateTime”: “2024-04-25T07:10:16.3841876Z”
}
}

Can you help us?

@ORS_Comm
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): BARCODECLOUD-659

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@tilal.ahmad
Hi! I have a similar problem. Since April 18, all queries have returned with an error.
e.g.

{
    "requestId": "2e151eff-6c4a-453e-972e-184a5eb9e3a2",
    "error": {
        "code": "errorInvalidInputData",
        "message": "The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.",
        "description": "Operation Failed. The input data is not valid.",
        "dateTime": "2024-04-26T06:30:49.7013951Z"
    }
}

Can I get the answer to this problem here or do I need to create a new topic on the forum?

@clvb

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have recently logged a ticket to investigate the issue. We will share an ETA/update here as soon as we complete the issue investigation.

@tilal.ahmad Hi. Can you tell me the possible processing time for this ticket?