Aspose.Words Cloud WordPress Plugin to Export Posts to DOCX Throws Fatal Error

hello there,

I’ve installed your wordpress plugin aspose. word

I’m prompted to: [Enable FREE and Unlimited Access]

I do get a Fatal Error:

Fatal error : Uncaught UnexpectedValueException: “kid” empty, unable to lookup correct key in /home/customer/www/spatownphotos.eu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/firebase/php-jwt/src/JWT.php:434 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/spatownphotos.eu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/firebase/php-jwt/src/JWT.php(128): Firebase\JWT\JWT::getKey(‘aae66fbbacea533…’, NULL) #1 /home/customer/www/spatownphotos.eu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/src/AsposeWords/Activation.php(33): Firebase\JWT\JWT::decode(‘eyJhbGciOiJIUzI…’, ‘aae66fbbacea533…’, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/spatownphotos.eu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/src/AsposeWords/Activation.php(18): AsposeWords\Activation->getToken() #3 /home/customer/www/spatownphotos.eu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(308): AsposeWords\Activation->callback(’’) #4 /home/customer/www/spatownphotos.eu/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(332): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Ar in /home/customer/www/spatownphotos.eu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/common/vendor/firebase/php-jwt/src/JWT.php on line 434

Please advise

@t1977b

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I have tested the scenario and noticed the plugin is not working as expected. So I logged a ticket(WORDPRESS-597) for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.