Aspose.Words Cloud REST APIs requests throwing timeout error

I sent about 45 API calls that succeeded, and now every call is timing out.

Also, when I try to view my API call history, THAT request times out.

Please advise.

I can’t offer any other information about the API call timeouts, but here’s the error I’m getting when I try to view the API call history:

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

The exception message is: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

There was a SqlException while rendering Log’s List action.

Stack trace:

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at SaaSpose.API.Data.DbHelper.ProcedureReader(String procedure, Parameter[] parameters) at SaaSpose.API.Data.DBStorage.LogsTable.GetApiFilterFromUserID(Int32 userID) at SaaSpose.API.Web.Controllers.LogController.GetApiFilter() at SaaSpose.API.Web.Controllers.LogController.List(Int32 page, Boolean isAjax) at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__12() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m sorry to share with you that I tried to reproduce the problem but no luck. You can set a timeout in the REST call. If it does not help then please share a sample console application which reproduces the issue on your side and attach it here. We will take a closer look and provide you with some further feedback.

Thanks for looking into it. I didn’t change anything, but it’s working now.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the confirmation. It is nice to hear from you that the problem has been solved. It seems you reached to your account limit. Please feel free to ask if you have any question regarding Aspose products, we will be happy to help you.

@mweagley

There is no longer a fixed cost per month to use Aspose Cloud so you only pay for what you make past the 150 free calls.

Please note we have simplified our Aspose Cloud Pricing. Now free pricing plan provides 150 credits per month. Each API call counts as a credit. And you can check your usage log details from aspose.cloud dashboard.

Aspose Cloud Pricing