Aspose.Total Cloud Self-Hosting not accepting license key anymore

Hi,

We are deploying via the aspose/words-cloud image (v.24.1) on our own Kubernetes infrastructure.
Since today, we can no longer use the service due to that the license is being rejected.
The Docker image reports “Unhandled exception. System.InvalidOperationException: Authentication failed.”.

I have checked that our subscription is still active and paid-up (it is), and have created a new license to test whether this would solve the problem.

This license however has the same issue.

We are running in a production environment, and our users are being impacted by this issue.

Thanks for checking what is going wrong.

2 Likes

@akellens

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We are investigating the issue and will update you shortly.

@tilal.ahmad Thank you for following up. If there is anything we can do to help pinpoint the issue (if you need the licenses we tried for example), do let me know!

1 Like

@tilal.ahmad Is there any update on the issue? It has been nearly a day now that we cannot generate PDFs anymore, despite the license being in order. Is it not possible to temporarily disable the license check so that at least as a paying customer we can use the product?

@tilal.ahmad I reverted to version 23.1 of the aspose/words image, and then the issue disappears.

@tilal.ahmad I checked with version 23.10 it works, with 23.11 it doesn’t.

2 Likes

@akellens

Thank you very much for sharing your findings. It will help us to fix the issue.

@akellens

Please try the Aspose.Words Cloud Docker 24.1 image and confirm. It should work now, as expected.

@tilal.ahmad It took me a couple of days to find the time to try the most recent version again.
I upgraded to 24.2 and can confirm that the authentication issue is no longer happening, and the PDFs are created without a ‘trial version’ watermark.

1 Like