Aspose.PDF for Cloud confuses two separate characters with one single character

We are using Aspose.PDF for Cloud for parsing and populating PDF templates. The service has a bug where it detects the two separate characters ‘f’ & ‘i’ (fi) as the one single character ‘fi’ and the population fails. You can easily replicate this by parsing and populating a PDF template with these two characters.

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for contacting support.

We are currently testing the scenario in our environment and will keep you posted with our findings.

Hi Deepak,

Can you please share some details regarding the template your are using to generate the output i.e. are you creating PDF from XML, HTML or any other template. Can you please share complete details e.g. the URI you are using, your input templates/data and the output being generated at your end, so that we can further look into this matter.

Thanks I will get back to you on that.

I was told that when someone will respond on this thread I will get an email update. But that did not happen, which is why I got delayed in responding to this question. Not sure if there is a way for me to get email updates when someone responds to this thread.

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the acknowledgement. We will be waiting for required information and resource files. Now concerning to notifications for forum posts, please ensure that you have enabled email notifications for each post created under Forum Options for Aspose.Pdf product support forum. See attached image file.

Please close the ticket as it seems to be a problem with the template we are using.

Cheers
Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

We are glad to hear that you have managed to figure out the reasons behind this issue. Please continue using our API’s and in the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.