Aspose pdf and SharePoint online (Office 365)

Does the Aspose pdf converter works in Office 365 SharePoint Online?
I have a customer who wants to create pdf´s from list items, but it must be in the cloud (O365).

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint component does not work in SharePoint online (office 365). We have logged a new feature request PDFSHP-33391 in our issue tracking system. we will update you as soon as it it implemented.

Moreover, you may use Aspose.Pdf for .NET API for your custom webparts for SharePoint online. As Aspose.Pdf for .NET API is been built on top of .Net Framework and can be used in any .Net Framework application.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi,

I have a similar requirement for converting documents using Sharepoint Online. I want to know, if things have changed and do you support this now. The last post I see is like 2 years old.

Regards,
Thejas

Hi Thejas,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the requested feature is still not implemented as product team is busy in resolving other high priority task. However, we have recorded your concern and will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Topic moved to: