Aspose.HTML-Cloud Html To Word Conversion Error

From yesterday I am getting " Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path ”, line 0," error when I try api.ConvertAsync(inputFilePath, outputFilePath) or api.ConvertUrlAsync(url,outputFilePath).

I posted this before and it seems the thread has closed.
Is there any updates in Aspose.HTML-Cloud Html To Word Conversion?
Could anyone help me on this please
image.png (73.9 KB)

@HASUADDOVATION
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): HTMLCLOUD-2213

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you! very much! Is there any updates on this? This is bit an urgent matter

@HASUADDOVATION

We are working on the issue with high priority and will update you as soon as it is resolved.

Thank you very much! FYI seems now we getting a different error ( Object reference not set to an instance of an object.) may be with the Internal changes.
image.png (85.8 KB)

This is work as expected now

1 Like

Again I am getting " Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path ”, line 0," error when I try api.ConvertAsync(inputFilePath, outputFilePath) or api.ConvertUrlAsync(url,outputFilePath).

@HASUADDOVATION

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. We are looking into the issue and will update you soon.

This error occurred every week/2weeks it seems. and this time around 5 days. Which is not good for production.

@HASUADDOVATION

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully, you will not face this issue in the future, as we are fine tuning the server settings.