Aspose Cloud Subscription Dashboard not loading

I’m trying to buy a subscription to the Aspose Cloud service but the Subscription page is not loading. It’s stuck processing the requests needed for it to load, but it never finishes.

@aledeltoro

I have tried at my end and the dashboard is loading fine. Can you please try once again, maybe it’s a temporary glitch? If you still face the issue then please share a screenshot or more details about the page where you see this issue.

1 Like

I’ve tried once again, but the issue still persists. To give you more details, when I click on the page everything loads up, except from a specific section of the page, because of that section that doesn’t finish loading none of the options of the page are clickable (“Add”, “Update”, “Pricing Details”).

Here’s a screenshot of the page and requests that are being made.
Screenshot from 2020-11-19 13-22-33.png (24.5 KB)
Screenshot from 2020-11-19 13-12-56.png (64.0 KB)

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

@aledeltoro

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again, it should work now.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the issue still persists :frowning:

@aledeltoro

We have tried again and it is working as expected. I think there is some cache issue at your end. You may try after clearing the cache or try in a different browser.

1 Like

I tried again and the page loaded completely without issues! Thank you for your assistance!! Have a great day :smiley:

1 Like