Hello! I just created a new trial account on the cloud service and I am unable to adjust the storage allocation. This is something that has worked for me in the past (with a different account). Here are the steps to reproduce:
- Create a new account
- Go to "My Storage"
- There is already "Aspose for Cloud Default Storage"
- It will already have the full 250 MB allocated
- Edit the default storage (to lower the amount)
- Under “Storage Allowance” it says 256 MB of 0 MB (because it is all allocated)
- I try to change the 256 to something lower like 100
- I get an error message that says "Quota must be greater than 0 and less than 0 MB"
I can’t lower the allocation so that I can free up space to define new storage. It seems to be OK on accounts where there is unallocated space - maybe this just happens when space is fully allocated? Is this a known issue?
Thanks in advance for your help.