Aspose Cloud PPTX Merge Is Timed Out

i am trying to merge manys ppts and keep getting a time out error have tried many things any suggestions. i am using python and aspose cloud

2022-10-15 02:07:01,967 WARNING Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None))': /v3.0/slides/merge?outPath=15.pptx&storage=internal
2022-10-15 02:07:01,967 WARNING Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None))': /v3.0/slides/merge?outPath=15.pptx&storage=internal
2022-10-15 02:07:31,969 WARNING Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None))': /v3.0/slides/merge?outPath=15.pptx&storage=internal
2022-10-15 02:07:31,969 WARNING Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None))': /v3.0/slides/merge?outPath=15.pptx&storage=internal
2022-10-15 02:08:02,047 WARNING Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None))': /v3.0/slides/merge?outPath=15.pptx&storage=internal
2022-10-15 02:08:02,047 WARNING Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None))': /v3.0/slides/merge?outPath=15.pptx&storage=internal

urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.aspose.cloud', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v3.0/slides/merge?outPath=15.pptx&storage=internal (Caused by ProtocolError('Connection aborted.', ConnectionResetError(10054, 'An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host', None, 10054, None)))

@Corvettemina1,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please check the problem using the latest version of Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following data and information:

• presentation files
  • code example that reproduces the error
  • SDK version you used

Here is my code i am on Aspose.Slides-22.9.0

for i in finishedList:

#for i in finishedList[k:k+5]:

print(path + i)

try:

with open(path + i, "rb") as file_stream:

files.append(file_stream.read())

except:

#print("here", getfile_insensitive(path+i))

with open(getfile_insensitive(path + i), "rb") as file_stream:

files.append(file_stream.read())

print("uploading....")

slides_api = SlidesApi(

None, "I’d", "secret")

slides_api.merge_and_save_online(

"result.pptx", files, None, "internal")

@Corvettemina1,
Thank you for the code example. To check the problem on our end, we need your presentation files.