Aspose Cloud Perfomance and Security Query

I have below queries regarding Aspose Cloud.

1. As each operation call , what is the performance impact compare to normal Aspose SDK.
  2. As its get charged per api , How to calculate api calls, Suppose a have a PPT and i want to add a Excel embedded object in it and set frame size , visible image on it, And have a image and wanted to add mouse hover on it. Can these will be merged in one call, or exactly will it be ?.
  3. For using Aspose cloud we need to provide a storage information, say i provided my AWS S3 access, do I need to provide both read and write access. How secure is it to provide our sensitive file access to Aspose.

@mdmobin

Please note that the on-premise .NET APIs of Aspose are codebases of Aspose Cloud APIs. In the case of Aspose on-premise APIs, all the processing is done on your own server, whereas in the case of Aspose Cloud, all the processing is done on our cloud servers. So even though our servers have high availability and good resources, you still need to send input documents and download output documents, which obviously takes time (depending on your network speed).

So if you have some issues maintaining your own servers, then you can go for Aspose Cloud APIs instead of Aspose on-premise APIs.

I am afraid that each API call is charged separately.

Yes, it is secure to give Aspose APIs access to your Amazon S3 storage. Please check the following documentation for more details for the required access.