Aspose Cloud Dropbox Storage. Access Token Expiration

I connected my dropbox as a cloud storage and it will periodically tell me that my access token will expire. I will have to go in to the settings in Aspose and regenerate a token. is there anyway to get a round this?

@Corvettemina1,
Thank you for contacting support.

Could you please describe step by step how to reproduce the problem you are experiencing?

every time i don’t run the program for about 4+ hours it does that. Then i go into my storage and then just click on generate then save and it works. Here is the error it gives

`    HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({'Date': 'Thu, 08 Sep 2022 02:26:40 GMT', 'Content-    Type': 'application/json; charset=utf-8', 'Content-Length': '230', 'Connection': 'keep-alive', 'Server':` 'Kestrel', 'Strict-Transport-Security': 'max-age=2592000'})
    HTTP response body: DropBox Storage exception: expired_access_token/.

and here is what i see on my end in aspose as well
image.png (59.3 KB)

@Corvettemina1,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve added a ticket with ID SLIDESCLOUD-1564 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Thank you so much you guys are so helpful and respond so quick.

any help please very very frustrating

@Corvettemina1,
Our developers are working on the issue and contacted Dropbox support. It looks like Dropbox changed their token expiration policy some time ago. Unfortunately, we do not promise a quick solution to the problem.

I solved this problem on a application I had using their api recently . happy to share insight if you’d like

@Corvettemina1,
Please let us know, we will appreciate it.

any solution to this yet

@Corvettemina1,
As far as I can see, the issue has been planned to be fixed in Aspose.Slides Cloud 22.10. This version will be published in November.

any update on this? I haven’t seen any noticeable changes.

@Corvettemina1,
We are sorry, but the issue cannot be resolved any time soon. We expect version 23.9 to contain a fix.

Any fix for this?

@Corvettemina1,
Unfortunately, the issue is still blocked. ETA for a fix is still version 23.9. This release will be published at the end of September. We apologize for any inconvenience.

any fix for this issue?

@Corvettemina1,
I’ve requested information from our development team for you. We will let you know soon.

Any fix on this?

@Corvettemina1,
We apologize for any inconvenience. I’ve requested information from our developers for you again. Thank you for your patience.

@Corvettemina1,
Unfortunately, we cannot currently give any estimates on this issue because it depends on functionality that goes beyond Aspose.Slides Cloud.
Currently Aspose.Slides Cloud doesn’t store long-term refresh tokens necessary to refresh access tokens.