Aspose Cloud Dashboard login issue: 404 ERROR

Hello! I’m trying to access my App SID and Cloud App Key so that I can use the Aspose Word Exporter for my wordpress site. Each time I try to access my dashboard I receive a 404 error. I’m kind of on a time crunch, so having this figured out asap would really mean a lot for me.
Best
-Val.

@QFI_Communications

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your username and password of Aspose.Words for Cloud via private message, click on my user icon and use message button for sharing the details. We will investigate the issue and will guide you accordingly.

Hello, thanks for responding. I sent you a private message with the appropriate info. Awaiting your response!

@QFI_Communications

Thanks for sharing your credential, but I am afraid it is not working. I am getting error message “The provided password is incorrect.”. Please double check your Aspose.Cloud username and password and share it again.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Apologies! I sent you another chat with the corrected information.

@QFI_Communications

Thanks for sharing the updated credentials. We have tested the scenario and noticed a run time error. We are coordinating with our web team for the resolution. We will notify you as soon as some update is available.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@QFI_Communications

Thanks for your patience. Your above reported issue has been fixed. Please login to Aspose.Cloud dashboard, now it is working fine.