Aspose.Cells - Getting Authentication failed error - Nodejs via Java

Hi,

Good Day… This is Dhana Prakash V J and I work as Automation Engineer. In our project, we have purchased and using metered license of aspose.cells product and currently using it in our .net project. Also, we are trying to use the same license for nodejs projects by using nodejs via java library, am getting “Authentication Failed” exception message.
Can you help me on how to setup license for nodejs via Java?

Below are the versions that we are currently trying to use.
aspose.cells = 24.5
node = 20.11.1
jdk = 22.0.1

@charanmba24 ,
First, let me confirm that you are referring to Aspose.Cells Cloud is the product in question.
Second, Yesterday we solved the problem of authentication failure about the cells cloud services, if you is aspose cloud customer, please check the authentication issue, if the problem persists, please tell us the details, and we will solve the problem as soon as possible.

Hi,

We are not using the cloud version of aspose.cells. We are using the aspose.cells .Net nuget package. We were using it as Metered License and was trying to use the same in my node projects by using nodejs via java npm package. If it’s not the right group to ask, could you please forward to the right group?

Regards,
VJ Dhanaprakash

Any tax advice in this e-mail should be considered in the context of the tax services we are providing to you. Preliminary tax advice should not be relied upon and may be insufficient for penalty protection. ________________________________________________________________________ The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Notice required by law: This e-mail may constitute an advertisement or solicitation under U.S. law, if its primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service. You may choose not to receive advertising and promotional messages from Ernst & Young LLP (except for My EY, which tracks e-mail preferences through a separate process) at this e-mail address by opting out of emails through EY’s . Our principal postal address is One Manhattan West, New York, NY 10001. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP

This topic has been moved to the related forum: Aspose.Cells - Getting Authentication failed error - Nodejs via Java - Free Support Forum - aspose.com