Apose.Imaging Cloud SDK for Node Examples to modify BMP image throws error: '{"error":"invalid_client"}'

I have downloaded aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master project. and i was trying to run the example project. using the command(node --require ts-node/register lib/imaging-examples.ts --clientId=… --clientSecret=… --baseUrl=…) and i’m getting error(error: ‘{“error”:“invalid_client”}’)
error details are below

Update BMP image example

Update parameters of a BMP image from cloud storage
ApiError: {“error”:“invalid_client”}
at E:\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\Examples\node_modules@asposecloud\aspose-imaging-cloud\dist\lib\internal\request-helper.js:136:51
at Generator.next ()
at E:\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\Examples\node_modules@asposecloud\aspose-imaging-cloud\dist\lib\internal\request-helper.js:31:71
at new Promise ()
at __awaiter (E:\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\Examples\node_modules@asposecloud\aspose-imaging-cloud\dist\lib\internal\request-helper.js:27:12)
at Request._callback (E:\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\Examples\node_modules@asposecloud\aspose-imaging-cloud\dist\lib\internal\request-helper.js:111:68)
at Request.self.callback (E:\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\Examples\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
at Request.emit (events.js:327:22)
at Request. (E:\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\aspose-imaging-cloud-node-master\Examples\node_modules\request\request.js:1154:10)
at Request.emit (events.js:315:20) {
statusCode: 400,
error: ‘{“error”:“invalid_client”}’
}

@ahmedumer

Please make sure you have set correct Client Id and Client Secret in the command as suggested in running the examples section and you can omit --baseUrl parameter. Hopefully, it will resolve the issue.