API Cooldown/Powerdown duration

The first use of the API every morning (particulary when batching and compiling a report) always seems to take a very long time.

I can see why this would happen if the API was implemented as a microservice (e.g. an AWS Lambda function) where each clientId had it’s own instance and was therefore powered down after a certain time period.

If this is the case I would like to know what that time period is so I can keep my instances warm by sending small API requests within the cooldown window.

This is important becuase I find my customer frequently getting timeouts or long request time issues every morning.

I understand I can increase the timeout time in the config - but I would like to provide my customers with a consistent request duration.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We were facing a network issue for a couple of days, so maybe your requests were getting timed out at that time.
If you are still getting timeout, please share your client ID, and also for testing purposes, we wish you could tell us your location so that we can use the exact location for testing.