Anchors created unnecessary

Hi,

When i’m converting attached word file to html, it is creating unnecessary anchor tags as shown in screenshot. Can you please fix or suggest how to resolve this issue?

image.png (59.8 KB)

anchor_issue.docx (13.5 KB)

Thanks,
Hemant

@HemantJain

I have tested the scenario and unable to notice the issue. Please share you sample code to reproduce the issue for investigation.

Thank you for quick reply… We are using below version

<package id="Aspose.Words-Cloud" version="23.7.0" targetFramework="net47" />

Following is the code written to convert word into html

WordsApi wordsApi = new WordsApi(App.AppSid, App.AppKey);

var stream = this.GetFileStream(this.Request);

ConvertDocumentRequest convertDocumentRequest = new ConvertDocumentRequest(stream, format);
                Stream outputStream = await wordsApi.ConvertDocument(convertDocumentRequest);

@HemantJain

I have tested the scenario using the latest version of the Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for .NET from NuGet. Please try the latest version and share the result.

Ok. Thank you. Will update to latest version and share the result.

1 Like

Hi Tital,

As suggested by you, the issue didn’t resolve even after upgrading Aspose.Words.Cloud.Sdk.dll to latest version 24.1.0.0

Can you please check at your end once again? or please suggest any other workaround if you have.

Thanks,
Hemant

@HemantJain

I have tested the conversion with Aspose.Words Cloud SDK for .NET 24.1 and am unable to notice the issue. However, if you are still facing the issue, then please share a sample project to reproduce the issue at our end for investigation.

anchor_issue.zip (717 Bytes)