Add VBS Using Aspose.Slides Cloud

While I see the option to add VBS to PowerPoint files in on premise SDKs, is it possible to achieve the same thing through the Aspose.Cloud APIs?

@vcheeze I’m moving this post to the Aspose.Slides Cloud forum where you will receive better assistance regarding Aspose.Cloud products.

Thanks Eduardo

@vcheeze,

Could you please describe the issue in more detail, what do you mean? We will do our best to help you.

Hi @andrey.potapov,

I basically want to see if this functionality is also available in Aspose.Cloud: Presentation via VBA|Aspose.Slides Documentation

@vcheeze,
Thank you for the explanation.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESCLOUD-1756

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @andrey.potapov, I take this to mean that the functionality currently isn’t available?

@vcheeze,
Unfortunately, I didn’t find such a feature in Aspose.Slides Cloud API. Our developers will consider implementing the functionality. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESCLOUD-1756) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides Cloud SDK 23.6. You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.