Add text and image in PDF document using Aspose.PDF Cloud

Can Aspose PDF Cloud add text and images to a PDF by specifying page coordinates? I don’t see this in the API guide. If not, could we convert to a Word doc to add text and images?

Thanks

Hi Harrison,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid currently Aspose.Pdf for Cloud does not support to add text and image in a PDF. However we have already logged following feature request in our issue tracking system. Moreover, you can convert PDF to DOC using Aspose.Pdf for Clouds. However regarding to add text/image using Aspose.Words for Clouds, we will update you shortly.

SAASPDF-77: Support to add image in a PDF.

SAASPDF-130: Support to add text in a PDF.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks. If we convert to a Word document, can we do it?

Hi Harrison,

I have intimated my fellow workers from respective team (Aspose.Words for Cloud) and they will be sharing the required information, shortly.

However if you need to add Image or Text as watermark to Word file, please follow the instructions specified over

Hi Harrison,

Your mentioned features are not supported by Aspose.Words for Cloud. It will be better to use Aspose.Pdf for Cloud features in your case as you want to update PDF files. We will update you as soon as these features are available.

Best Regards,

Hi. The PDF team just sent me to you… Could you please connect with them and advise?

Hi Harrison,

Your mentioned features to add text and images by specifying page coordinates are neither present in Aspose.Pdf for Cloud not present in Aspose.Words for Cloud. You will not be able to insert text or images in PDFs or Word files in case you convert PDFs to Word.

A couple of requests have already been logged to support these features in Aspose.Pdf for Cloud and IDs of the logged issues have already been shared by Tilal. In case you want the same feature in both Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Words for Cloud, then please let us know and we will log the same issues for Aspose.Words also.

These features are present in .NET versions of Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Words and our Cloud APIs use our .NET APIs at backend so these features will take less time in implementation. We will update you as soon as these features are live.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,