502 Errors & Out of Memory Exceptions from Aspose PDF

Hello,

Yesterday and today we have been getting 502 Bad Gateway errors and 400 Errors with Out of Memory exceptions from Aspose PDF Cloud, mostly whilst making ‘putHtmlInStorageToPdf’ and/or ‘uploadFile’ requests. The files being worked with are well within the file size limits you have mentioned previously.

Could you please confirm if there is an issue on the Aspose side, and if there is anything that can be done to stop us getting these errors so that we can use the PDF Cloud API? Thanks

text={\"error\":{\"code\":\"error\",\"message\":\"Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.\",\"description\":\"Operation Failed.\",\"innerError\":{\"requestId\":null,\"date\":\"2020-10-06T10:17:21.4540386Z\"}}}

@RBIEGTechTeam

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have noticed the issue and logged a ticket PDFCLOUD-1702 for further investigation and rectification. We will update you as soon as it is resolved.

Hi,

Is there any update on this issue? It is really critical that this issue is resolved as soon as possible because it is affecting our live application and impacting our business.

Thanks

@RBIEGTechTeam

Thanks for your inquiry. In the initial investigation, I was getting the following exception while uploading a 53MB. However, after changing my network connection, it is working as expected. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample file via some free file sharing service. It will help us to replicate your issue exactly and address it.

Error calling UploadFile: The request was aborted: The request was canceled

c226edb4-9635-487d-a799-627d048269bb.html.zip (33.1 KB)
Please find zip file containing html document. Expand the zip, upload the html document to aspose storage, then make following PUT request (replacing document name as required)

https://api.aspose.cloud/v3.0/pdf/5427Test.pdf/create/html?srcPath=c226edb4-9635-487d-a799-627d048269bb.html&height=850&width=600&marginBottom=10&marginTop=10&dstFolder=PdfDocuments

@RBIEGTechTeam

Thanks for sharing the problematic document. I noticed 502 error message against this HTML document when I set top and bottom margin. Otherwise, it works as expected. We will fix the issue and will update you asap.

@RBIEGTechTeam

We have fixed your above reported issue in Aspose.PDF Cloud 20.10 and pushed it to production as well. Kindly use the latest version of Aspose.PDF Cloud, it will resolve the issue.