Export WordPress Posts to DOCX Zip file with Aspose DOC Exporter

I am evaluating the wordpress plugin. I would like to export multiple files. Nothing seems to produce a readable export. If I check the box for to download multiple files in a zip file, it will not unzip. I get this error message:

Archive: exported-documents1530213427.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of exported-documents1530213427.zip or
exported-documents1530213427.zip.zip, and cannot find exported-documents1530213427.zip.ZIP, period.

Total failure.

If I disable that setting for a zip file, I get gibberish like:

Notice: Use of undefined constant WPBMap - assumed ‘WPBMap’ in /home/clients/staging/15/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/aspose_doc_exporter_admin.php on line 395

Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/clients/staging/15/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/asposeDocConverter.php on line 17
PKZロ??PユT゙docProps/app.xmlンRAN??ヤ{?ト*'j@TJhϖᄑI,۲ᄋU?<ノ/ᄚih?;ᄈ??゚?|}nロ?>hk?1O?フᄡJロヘマX??ᅠ0J4?w???D$B׈n?ミ5ᄡ"̩mᄄSZ?$?f?K?yl?[&?テ3ツQᅠfnフa? ?+ᆰᆲ?ナ}??xaQ4ナn!K8ᄏᄒドe ~ᄚ^]??-ᄐミH????-Rjٳヨ?[b?1?ロホp2リテdテT$マᆪVナ^? @jマVRユラʝマVrハqト ՗゙?,ᄇԒ%,?ᆲFqSjᄉ?NYᅠ?4U,cᄡ? 7wᄂ5|??W?f?ᆴ?フᆭ???ム﾿Zᄋ,ᆬP?"Ͳ?wps??PKZロ?xM2ᄒ

That’s it. Not a doc file. Please advise.

@dbswebsite

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support.

In order to reproduce the issue on our end, would you please share the markup text of your blog post with us as shown below:

This is it, very simple, done for evaluation. I have tried 4 posts, all the same result.

<p>This is a test post</p>

It might the php error (notice) of WPBMap that is causing this. Thanks.

This is indeed caused by PHP errors (Notices) in your code. If I add php statement ‘error_reporting(0)’, to wp-content/plugins/aspose-doc-exporter/aspose_doc_exporter_admin.php, it solves both the single doc garbling issue, and the zipfile issue. Please pass along.

@dbswebsite

We have logged the issue in our internal tracking software (SDKDEV-1080) and we are working to fix it at the earliest.

@dbswebsite

We are pleased to inform you that the issues have been fixed. Please download the plugin version 3.2.2 that contains the latest code.

Thank you! :grinning:

@dbswebsite

We would like to inform you about the latest version of Aspose.Word DOC Exporter WordPress Plugin. Now it has free unlimited access to Aspsoe.Words Cloud API for WordPress Posts/Pages export with lots of new features and enchantments. You just need to install the new Plugin version and configure it with one button click.