How to Work with PowerPoint Presentation chart and table objects in Aspose.Slides for Cloud?

Hi,

Is it possible to work with chart and table objects in Aspose.Slides for Cloud?

I ask because I can see no examples under the ‘Programmers Guide’ section:

Working with Document Properties|Documentation

Also, I get the feeling that it would be very difficult for a programmer to write their own code using the Slides for Cloud product unlike Slides for .Net and Java. Would this be a fair view?

Thanks,

Hi Majeed,

Thanks for your growing interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and like to share Aspose.Slides for Cloud API provides a mandatory subset of features supported by Aspose.Slides for .NET or Java API. Such support for manipulating tables or charts data involve using a lot of properties and features. However in Cloud API the things are charged on the basis of number of operations performed and also it is bit slower as well as compared to Aspose.Slides for .NET/Java that readily perform the desired operations on the fly in your application. So for these reasons the mandate of Aspose.Slides for Cloud or other Aspose Cloud APIs is limited as compared to actual respective .NET/Java APIs. Mostly, in cloud APIs customers are in need to exporting to PDF, images or basis manipulation of PowerPoint presentation. I hope the shared explanation will be helpful.

Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,