How to use embedded font to replace PDF text using Aspose.PDF Cloud API

Hi,

I am using aspose cloud to replace text from a template pdf file. This pdf file has embedded the font that it use, but when I replace the text, the replaced text is write using Times font and I need that it use embedded font. Is there a way to do that?

I’ve attached a couple of files where this problem happens.

Thanks,

César.

Hi César,

Sorry, I was not able to find any different in both of your documents attached to your post. Can you please highlight the difference or share your code to reproduce the issue?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

One file was exported from Microsoft Word and the other was ‘printed’ to PDF file. The problem is the same in both files, i.e. the replaced text doesn’t use the embedded font. I sent you both files because I don’t know if there is some internal difference between the files if they are created from different ways. In summary: I’d like that the replaced text uses the embedded font.

Thanks,

-César.

Hi César,

This feature is not supported at the moment but a request to support this feature has been logged into our issue tracking system as SAASPDF-133. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Best Regards,

Thanks Muhammad. Could you tell me an approximate ETA to support this, please?

Hi César,

We will share the ETA as soon as our development team completes the analysis of your reported issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,