Copy PowerPoint Presentation Slides error in PHP SDK of Aspose.Slides Cloud REST API

I’ve got two rather simple files, each with 3 slides, but a different style:
sources.zip (70.8 KB)

I’m trying to copy a single slide from test-b into test-a. To do this, I’m calling this

$slidesApi->PostCopySlideFromSourcePresentation('test-a.pptx', 1, 'test-b.pptx', 1);

This call returns fine, but the actual file contain 5 slides:
result.zip (47.2 KB)

That’s of course not what I was looking for. I can’t see what I could do to fix this on my side. Any help would be appreciated.

@remolaubacher

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support.

We are trying to reproduce the issue at our end and will shortly update you about our findings.

@remolaubacher

We are able to reproduce the issue at our end. We have logged the issue SLIDESCLOUD-393 for our Development team to fix this bug at the earliest. We will update you here as soon as the bug is fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

@sohail.aspose is there any progress regarding this bug? Customer is making progress with the powerpoint files and wants to know if we can start integrating them into the app.

@remolaubacher

Unfortunately, the issue has not been fixed yet. We apologize for the delay. We have increased the priority of the task and will keep you updated on the progress.

@remolaubacher

Thanks for your patience. Please note your above reported issue(SLIDESCLOUD-393) is resolved. Please use updated version of Aspose.Slides Cloud for the fix.